Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Greetings From Fred Flid & Today's Model Dillon!

A hearty "Welcome!" to my new blog! It's been almost 10 years since I had the time and the inclination to undertake such a venture. And no, don't bother trying to find the previous efforts, they were under a different moniker! Plus I am preparing to bring a lengthy "best of" series from those efforts as well as more recent finds from my many years of mindlessly surfing the "world-wide-net-web" seeking out barefooted honeys to savor and salivate over! 99% or more of the pictures I share here will be from other sources. Almost all of them "web-finds" that I have consolidated into this one, easy to navigate site. Hopefully an enjoyable presentation!

I have several sources for materials. A few that I frequent more often that others. Not working on a money-making scheme here, simply trying to share some of the stuff I happen to like. To that end, you will find far more "sole-shots" than other aspects of the foot fetish world. Foot-Jobs do nothing for me (unless I'm the recipient), and while I enjoy the sight of a nicely polished set of toes, nothing gets my attention more that a silky smooth and wrinkly pair of female soles! You'll find a vast majority of the pictures I post here will indeed be sole shots... a large part of those will be what is known to us foot-lovers as "the pose!"

Also, a lot of the "finds" have no names. Either by chance or by design. Occasionally I will post "professional models" as a sampling of their stuff. Those I will try to identify. For the average babe who has had the "misfortune" of having her photo's hijacked into the foot-fetish community, it's better we don't know their name... and they don't know about us! :D

Again, I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am hopeful of posting a few times a week. Hell, I might do daily for a while, just to get things rolling!

~ enjoy
Fred Flid

Starting us off are a few I discovered just last night... the model is named "Dillon Harper"







Check back tomorrow and often for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment